********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

UKSanders_rivals37733

All-American
Jan 1, 2003
8,634
8,736
0
Briscoe can't guard Williams. He's driving past him with ease every time. With the way it started I wish we were up more. Feel like we've missed an opportunity.

I know they call it a foul most of the time, but I HATE the foul call just made against Briscoe. He was giving ground to Williams who continued to drive INTO him until he flung up a shot.

I do not understand what defenders are supposed to do in today's game against that.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ZaytovenCat

JasonS.

All-American
Moderator
Oct 10, 2001
41,922
7,391
66
Why IU doesn't start Anuoby escapes me. I really like his game.
 

Lob2Davis

Sophomore
Mar 31, 2014
792
170
0
Wish Briscoe wouldn't force those layups when they're not open, somebody set a screen for Murray, get him some open shots
 

IYAOYAS1

All-Conference
Dec 15, 2006
31,799
4,445
78
Don't want to see us out coached or outplayed. We have no shooters right now and they are over thinking the game.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller good to go against No. 10 LSU
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky has been live underdog against top-10 teams
  4. 04 KSR Volleyball Gut Check: No. 4 Kentucky volleyball saddles up after Florida stumble
  5. 05 KSR Basketball What to know about next week's SEC Basketball Media Days