Mad over the reaming he got defending SirmonsDude, X has been a total *** the last month or so. It's not me, I don't know what his deal is. Hell, a few weeks ago he was fighting and ignoring poster after poster. He's never ben this bad.
I seriously hope he's good.
He must have checked out rafters during halftime.Murray got the message to pass occasionally on the break.![]()
Mad over the reaming he got defending Sirmons
I saw him on his phone during a timeout. Likely reading this board. RAFTERS HAS SPOKENMurray got the message to pass occasionally on the break.![]()
makes you wonder if he's feeling the pressure now?Tyler all sorts of messed up tonight.
I'm just glad we are available to help him out with advice. [jumpingsmile]He must have checked out rafters during halftime.
KSR Football
Monday Huddle: Kentucky gets second shot at marquee home win
KSR Football
Kentucky unveils Power K helmets for throwback game vs. LSU
KSR
KSR Show, 10/5: The party continues
KSR Football
KSR Today: Kentucky is unranked, LSU is coming, and Lexington is ready
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.