I'm with ya.I mean they only show them 1000 times a game. How could you not love them.
garbage call on Poy... Ulis with the nice leave for Willis on the 3
Thanks knew I heard thatLebron? No not Lebron.
Briscoe might not be a steph curry shooter, but he does all the little things well. Even has hit his FTs tonight
So, yeah Wichita St deserves to make the tourney I guess.
Have a drink guys,the fight is against the slime north of the Ohio River
The net barely moves.Love Willis's shot... when he's set and squared... it's money...
Good gravy Marie, AZ getting embarrassed. Have to rethink my choice of Miller as a potential Cal replacement. Great recruiter, but he's never been to a FF.
I like Archie a lot better than SeanGood gravy Marie, AZ getting embarrassed. Have to rethink my choice of Miller as a potential Cal replacement. Great recruiter, but he's never been to a FF.
Good gravy Marie, AZ getting embarrassed. Have to rethink my choice of Miller as a potential Cal replacement. Great recruiter, but he's never been to a FF.
I'm with ya.
Look at all those empty seats all those Hoosier daddy fans have exited the gym
KSR Football
KSR Today: Kentucky is unranked, LSU is coming, and Lexington is ready
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Volleyball
No. 3 Kentucky VB drowns in The Swamp, loses 3-2 to No. 7 Florida
KSR Football
Henry Boyer has been a clutch touchdown machine for Kentucky