You seem to be the only poster bitching in this thread , in fact that's all you've done is lash out at everything . Maybe you should log offSeriously, the ***** about bitching crowd (which is the worst ever), message boards aren't your thing. Just log off and you don't have to deal with fans being fans.
[jumpingsmile]Murray with a selfish rebound. Should have let Skal get it.
You seem to be the only poster bitching in this thread , in fact that's all you've done is lash out at everything . Maybe you should log off
I'm tired of your whine fest , I'm logging you off .Yea I don't think so. Yo already know, stop acting like you don't, thats why you took offense to it.
Have a drink guys,the fight is against the slime north of the Ohio RiverYea I don't think so. Yo already know, stop acting like you don't, thats why you took offense to it.
Cal can't coachUK doubling down on Warney is killing SB
As they should. Arizona is mediocre at best and has been every year under Miller. I don't get the praise for them. They do nothing well.Wichita pounding Arizona.
I'm tired of your whine fest , I'm logging you off .
It is still a possibility. They aren't going to give Murray a 3 until they get more tired.streak going to end tonight?
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play Illinois in a closed preseason exhibition
KSR Football
Monday Huddle: Kentucky gets second shot at marquee home win
KSR Football
Kentucky unveils Power K helmets for throwback game vs. LSU
KSR
KSR Show, 10/5: The party continues
KSR Football
KSR Today: Kentucky is unranked, LSU is coming, and Lexington is ready