''OFFICIAL GAME THREAD''

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,030
33,367
66
Another wide open three. Not even making them work for open shots right now
 

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,030
33,367
66
Murray and now Willis have missed wide open threes. HAVE to friggin make those
 

screwduke

All-Conference
Mar 23, 2015
2,658
2,036
0
I just wanted to say I really hate playing Texas A&M. I don't know if I can take another overtime game and this looks like it will be another tight one against them. Yuck.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Zakk Wyldcat
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky unveils Power K helmets for throwback game vs. LSU
  2. 02 KSR KSR Show, 10/5: The party continues
  3. 03 KSR Football KSR Today: Kentucky is unranked, LSU is coming, and Lexington is ready
  4. 04 KSR Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
  5. 05 KSR Football 'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win