I think Cal's "Keep Briscoe shooting" plan has officially been terminated.
At the time you were right. Cal agreed. He's playing hard last few mins.I take back any comment I made about taking Briscoe out.
Kenny Payne smiles a lot.
Lol love reading the great coaches on here early in the game.Briscoe gets bad mouthed often on this board but this isn't the first time he's saved our bacon.
100% agree. You get it.Threat of Willis' shooting opened the drive up for Murray there
Statistically, if we score more points than them, we will win.
That was funny..... well done.Unless Pat Adams T's you up and the other team goes on to win.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
KSR Basketball
Jasper Johnson's new coach retires 25 days before Oregon's first game
KSR Basketball
Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA
KSR Football
Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey
KSR Basketball
Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality