Skal > anthony davis
As much as I would love that to be the case they play this way at home. No more home games and they are playing an NIT team not a top NCAA team. Things won't be this easy for the top 20 teams.This whole team is great. If we play like this the rest of season I don't seeing anyone beating us.
He clearly pulled himself back up after the momentum swing.I am currently not blind. What's the kid supposed to do, come down blind? On his back? His momentum carried him some.
KSR Football
UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win
KSR Football
Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Preps
KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play Illinois in a closed preseason exhibition