Seems to be doing just fine
4ulis very uncharacteristic must have 5 or 6 turnovers at least tonight. good game still lol.
I still think Ulis leaving to go to the NBA next year would be a huge mistake. The size is going to make such a big difference. He needs another year in college I am telling you.
Our bigs got the ball on offense several possessions at the start of the game. I think that got Skal & Poy going. I think that was the tweak.is it strange to say I think.....SKAL was the difference?
I hope this is sarcasm. Ulis and Murray are the only ones that should be leaving early. Ulis won't get any taller with that extra year so there's nothing one more year would do for him. Plus next year's draft will be deeper.I still think Ulis leaving to go to the NBA next year would be a huge mistake. The size is going to make such a big difference. He needs another year in college I am telling you.
true true - and I think you are rightOur bigs got the ball on offense several possessions at the start of the game. I think that got Skal & Poy going. I think that was the tweak.
I didn't think he could keep it up.Yeah he is only shooting 83% tonight.
KSR Football
Kentucky Looking to Crack Third Down Conundrum
KSR Football
Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference
KSR Football
Will Stein loves the Power K, but knows it won't beat LSU
KSR Football
Bio Blast: LSU Tigers