I like thatNow eight Wildcats in the scoring column. Balanced effort tonight.
They need to get Murray the damn ball I don't care how . As it is we will win this by 10 and we should win it by 20 .
So let me get this straight, I amd saying our guys need to seek contact and YOU are crying about the refs and I'm the one that's pathetic?You truly are pathetic.
How come certain posters aren't posting tonight?
Congrats on 10,000 Bev!!ok guys - buckle down, put your foot on their necks and do this
I've thought that about all of our guys all year.Murray is not cutting close enough to the screen, allowing his man to get through. Rub off the screen and if they don't switch your open....done
KSR Baseball
Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: DeMarcus Henry arrives, Nasir Anderson cancels
KSR Football
UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win
KSR Football
Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors