yes he was -Ulis was hit on the hand on that last 3 he made.
That's what I'm saying!Ok we have a 10 point lead now DO NOT GIVE IT UP
LOL, Skal feels leather and fires it no matter where he is.
Daraki? I think you meant Daktari.
I'm sorry, who are you?Haha. I guess when you got nothing else go back to kindergarten.
Kudos to Skal. I appreciate his effort tonight. Hope he builds on it and it continues. Good job.
get......out........of...........my........headDothraki
I'm sorry, who are you?
Continue crying about the refs. The rest of us grown ups will talk about what's really going on you child.
That last one was really deep.He's been hitting that shot all year, so why not? He's balling tonight.
KSR Football
UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win
KSR Football
Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Preps
KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play Illinois in a closed preseason exhibition