Chalk up another L. No way they are letting us get out of their with a win. I swear we should just forfeit every game from here on out. I'm sick of this $RE$%#.
lol another foul
Absolutely pathetic show on offense in the last 5 minutes.
to be fair, UF solidly beat a very good WVU team there a month agoWe just keep crapping the bed on offense. This Florida team is shutting us down. Gotta be kidding. Then poythress fouls on the offensive end. Unreal.
lol you're giving Florida too much creditto be fair, UF solidly beat a very good WVU team there a month ago
shhhh - trying to make myself feel better, LOLlol you're giving Florida too much credit
I may have to report you.*******10,000 POSTS********
[banana][cheers][banana]
All we are doing is taking jump shots.Two games in a row the other team has 3 fouls in the first half.
I have no idea what we are doing. We have the best guards in the country but every game we continue to settle for jump shots. That's why florida only has 3 fouls.
KSR Football
The Nic Anderson Revenge Tour starts this week vs. LSU
KSR Football
Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová
KSR Baseball
Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati