They are doing what they should do . Skal is an insane talent and Briscoe is a good not great shooter . Both guys just need confidence in themselves.wow, Briscoe hitting outside shots, Skal rebounding and scoring
don't know what to think, but I like it
hey, we got one where we shouldn't haveHere Florida. You can have the ball back. Signed, the refs.
Love how the refs refuse to call fouls on anyone guarding Ulis. They act like the kid is Shaq and doesn't get fouled.
I just didn't see that phantom foul on Skal. The hip one you mentioned.hey, we got one where we shouldn't have
So far, officiating has not been horrendous - no jinxy
poyscoring is pretty well distributed tonight
like what I'm seeing
wait.......who got called that time?
The only thing they seem to make are dunks so far tonight.thankfully UF cant make a free throw
KSR Football
Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová
KSR Baseball
Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: DeMarcus Henry arrives, Nasir Anderson cancels