Play Hawkins and Tai. No excuse for this "I'm tired" ****.I think they are going to tire us out...Thursday game hurts.
And like 20 offensive rebounds.The Aggies' six-point lead is the biggest of the game. UK has made eight 3-pointers, but A&M has nine of 'em
You think Cal tells him if he's open shoot it?It's like someone told him to be Tony Delk before the UT game.
huh? Looks like it will be close the whole way.Just doesn't seem like UK can pull this one out
He's a douchebag. I've got no use for the man after hearing him tell outright lies about UNC and their cheating.Bilas has sure turned Anti-UK these days
In something besides basketball [cheers]Can't allow them to stretch a lead Cats,need to keep it close
Just throw the ball somewhere near Marcus Lee, he'll do the rest.
Yes. He should ignore Cal but not shot it MORE the past 2 games.You think Cal tells him if he's open shoot it?
I do.
Play Hawkins and Tai. No excuse for this "I'm tired" ****.
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Football
Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks
KSR Football
Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
KSR Basketball
Your Chance to Purchase Kentucky Basketball Single-Game Tickets is Near