Why yes, yes I didYou said wood.
Murray is the best scorer in cal era
Someone's doing some fishing.Jamal "black hole" Murray and his defense suck!
How many Blocks do the Cats Have? Anybody know off hand.
Shannon Spake's *** in those tight jeans running up the steps...:scream::scream::scream:
Man we are a greedy bunch huh?How was that not a foul on Georgia for pushing off there ?
And VERY few misses.This is the player I thought Murray would be.
Wow
14 threes past two games!!
Ah yes, he is this year's tweak.Yep,I'd like to get a look at him myself,Maybe Cal is keeping him for a surprise run in the Tourney[winking]
family guy...u are 2 oldBeavis and Butthead...u are 2 young.
KSR Basketball
UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
KSR Football
Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt