This team is an embarrassment to the program.
I would rather win a championship, this is not the NBA. Wrong mentality guys.Hey even if we lose and the season is ruined no big deal because 2 or 3 of our guys will be drafted 1st round and that's more important anyway.
Hey even if we lose and the season is ruined no big deal because 2 or 3 of our guys will be drafted 1st round and that's more important anyway.
youre an idiotTyler just fcuked us
You're such a piece of ****. Only post after a loss.I'm just hoping we can get 2-3 guys drafted
I'm just hoping we can get 2-3 guys drafted
Tough loss, we lost at georgia tonight. Awful effort in last 5 minutes by south Carolina. If you look road wins are rare in the league this year. We lose at Texas AM Saturday so Kentucky at home will become a must win.
It was sarcasm lolI would rather win a championship, this is not the NBA. Wrong mentality guys.
Yes 1 FT killed us when we're down 5. Dum dumMissing that FT killed us, dum dum.
Your humor was lost on me. I will cheer for them even when others won't.It was sarcasm lol
Choke on a dickI'm just hoping we can get 2-3 guys drafted
KSR Football
Kentucky Players Ready for Familiar Foes against LSU
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein
KSR Basketball
Kentucky MBB finalizes complete 2026-27 schedule
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play program-record 17 games on national TV