lol, that's cute you think the Kentucky team playing today can shut down anyoneIf we shut them down from here on out we can win this.
Sad but true. I'm with youI've actually reached the point that I am not even yelling anymore. It's bad when you reach that point when you realize it's not worth expending any more energy.
Players are tight and shots aren't falling from deep. Cal has to force it inside every trip and try to stop them.
And not a very good defensive team either.I was actually feeling positive after the Kansas game but this is just depressing.This team just has too many issues.Can't rebound or shoot.
Eat a dickHey even if we lose and the season is ruined no big deal because 2 or 3 of our guys will be drafted 1st round and that's more important anyway.
KSR Basketball
KSR Live Blog: 2026 Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
KSR Football
'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front
KSR Basketball
KSR's three questions entering Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
KSR Football
Kentucky Looking to Crack Third Down Conundrum