********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD*********

May 27, 2007
31,989
25,144
113
Reading this thread, I'd get the impression that UT was on the same level as Montana State.

They aren't great, but they aren't terrible. We opened as just 4 point favorites.

Yeah. I mean coming into the game a 8-12 point win would do. But when your up 21 and this happens......its just bad :(
 

The Great Wall

Freshman
Dec 7, 2009
1,407
98
0
It's officially the Auburn game. Guy tries to pass it for 5 seconds then just says F it and launches up a 3 and nails it
 
Jul 9, 2004
93,075
38,060
0
There is no way Marcus Lee is leaving college to be in the NBA. He might leave, but he it wont be for NBA money. I can't think of one thing he does well.
 

Bkocats

Heisman
Jan 2, 2011
80,908
70,033
67
four on Poy
well, crap - this really sucks
I have no words - not going to bash the team, or blame the refs
Just wish....well anyway.....
 

blubo

Heisman
Oct 14, 2014
22,273
85,181
78
we can't rebound vs a team that starts nobody over 6'5" ???
 

Bluest Member

All-Conference
Dec 26, 2009
11,927
3,771
0
I don't know how many BS games I've seen over the years at Crooked Knoxville,the whole state of Tennessee is one crooked place,ran by Gamblers,Cheats,and Thieves
 
  • Like
Reactions: blubo

JasonS.

All-American
Moderator
Oct 10, 2001
41,921
7,389
66
Not a good rebounding team on the court for us. What is the opposite of good?
 

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,030
33,367
66
Rebounding may be the most pathetic part of this debacle. Inexcusable.

Lazy, dumb team
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!
  2. 02 KSR Football LOOK: Kentucky unveils the Power K Uniforms
  3. 03 KSR Basketball UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
  4. 04 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  5. 05 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)