********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

kat57

Junior
Mar 3, 2003
3,206
334
0
I was thinking I liked the good start because the negative posters weren't posting and Lee comes in and a negative comment comes.
 
  • Like
Reactions: WildMoon

Noxium

All-Conference
Jun 24, 2015
695
1,174
0
Skal nice block

 
  • Like
Reactions: Kycatspaws

BBUK_anon

Hall of Famer
May 26, 2005
52,358
124,843
0
Highlights baby highlights RMK's even angry now baby....getting ready to fling a chair baby...
 

CatDaddy4daWin

All-Conference
Dec 11, 2013
6,161
1,604
113
I dunno what Cal said to these guys this week but I hope we this type of effort on Saturday. Ullis is an assassin from mid-range.
 

Bluest Member

All-Conference
Dec 26, 2009
11,927
3,771
0
OT from the game,I realize Mizzou is and has been rebuilding the past couple years,but Kentucky will be like 9-0 vs Missouri since they joined the SEC,why did Kansas have so many nail biters with these chumps?

GO BIG BLUE !!!! GO BIG BLUE !!!! Do this Saturday Please
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football WATCH: Kentucky's 'unKut' recaps road comeback against South Carolina
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Sources Say goes LIVE to talk UK Pro Day (with SCOOP from NBA scouts)
  3. 03 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Disrespect for Kentucky ahead of LSU Showdown
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky Players Ready for Familiar Foes against LSU
  5. 05 KSR Football Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein