not likely, Canty averages 4 a game by himself. But I get what your sayingIn their next game, Auburn will hit like 2 three's in 40 minutes.
Amen brotherWow........
Well, myself, I'm just going to enjoy watching and rooting for my beloved Cats, but I realize we're not a really good team. Not this year. I
I'm not going to allow a loss, average/bad play, etc. get me down as it normally would. I guess what I'm saying is I just don't expect great things from this years team; we just don't have enough to contend for a title, IMHO. So, I'll just enjoy the games.
That's what I'm telling myself anyway.
What ever, keep crying. I know taking bad shots, not guarding the 3, and no rebounding all affect a game too
didn't the player from Auburn say their guards are better than KY and said they would prove it
We are on the road, visitors never get a "even" whistle. You can only control certain things, ex:, bad shots, bad defensive assignments, etc..Sure they do. It all matters when you are trying to win a close game. That's why getting an even whistle is so important.
KSR Football
Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference
KSR Football
Will Stein loves the Power K, but knows it won't beat LSU
KSR Football
Bio Blast: LSU Tigers
Rivals Football Recruiting
Inside the SEC battle for the nation’s No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid