********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

Bkocats

Heisman
Jan 2, 2011
80,908
70,033
67
3pt game - my nerves are shot.
I think we can pull this out, but........
Right now we can't hit chit -
 

clew84

All-Conference
Dec 1, 2007
3,311
1,406
66
Was Briscoe trying to break the rim by throwing a ball as hard as he can at it?
 

TortElvisII

Heisman
May 7, 2010
51,700
96,942
66
You do realize that sometimes bad officiating can have nothing to do with number of free throws shot. Some very questionable calls in this one so far.
 

Bkocats

Heisman
Jan 2, 2011
80,908
70,033
67
I now have a very bad feeling
probably ought to bow out for a while before I said something REALLY stupid (or at least worse than anything else I've said)
 

Rhavic

Heisman
Dec 15, 2014
33,458
23,978
68
3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Women's Basketball Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová
  2. 02 KSR Baseball Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Recruiting Visit Primer: DeMarcus Henry arrives, Nasir Anderson cancels
  4. 04 KSR Football UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced