tonight was such a huge improvement I agree - can't fault himSkal fouls out...his D is a bigger issue than his O I think. He had a solid game tonight, not faulting him.
That's why I was asking the spread Tony Greene was calling a lot of phantom fouls.We have been called for 15 fouls this half and they haven't even put us in the bonus yet, yeah right refs.
Won't end up mattering, great start to SEC play! Go Cats!
At the very least a move in the right direction.tonight was such a huge improvement I agree - can't fault him
KSR Cats in the NBA
BBNBA: Maxey appears on Abbott Elementary, SGA on the cover of TIME magazine
KSR Football
KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB hosts LSU, Ole Miss in bounce back weekend
KSR Football Recruiting
Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?