what a pathetic poster and fan.
what a pathetic poster and fan.
Really? I guess you would rather lose Murray then. Or maybe Tyler? Injuries happen. Try to look at the silver lining of it
Really? I guess you would rather lose Murray then. Or maybe Tyler? Injuries happen. Try to look at the silver lining of it
hell of a willis turnover for you willis people
Moody may shoot 10 free throws down the stretch. Foul everybody out.
Loserhell of a willis turnover for you willis people
Ok, I know Derek Willis fans are some of the most annoying people on earth. But he's a wildcat. Let's not lose sight of that and get too much fun from his failings.
But Willis fans, turn it down. You're at 8, you need to be at a2.
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller good to go against No. 10 LSU
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club
KSR Football
Kentucky has been live underdog against top-10 teams
KSR Volleyball
Gut Check: No. 4 Kentucky volleyball saddles up after Florida stumble
KSR Basketball
What to know about next week's SEC Basketball Media Days