I do not get Skal tonight. I hope this is an anomaly.
I think it's a matter they simply refuse to feed the post. They've just played "Archie Goodwin" ball,, drive to the hoop with their head down and hope for the best; totally ignoring Skal.Our guards have trouble feeding the post. I'm not surprised Skal is struggling.
This team will be above 33% at the end of the year. Murray and Ulis are definitely better than Wall and Bledsoe from 3.UK now shooting a mind boggling 27 of 98 from three on the season
Cats have now taken 36 MORE FTs than IL St.
Why does Alex insist on lay ups?
Your joking, you have complained the whole game about refs.How come ISU drives and gets an easy foul call,Cats get mugged and NO CALL
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Volleyball
No. 3 Kentucky VB drowns in The Swamp, loses 3-2 to No. 7 Florida
KSR Football
Henry Boyer has been a clutch touchdown machine for Kentucky
KSR Football
Kentucky may become nationally relevant because of Will Stein, but he says Wildcats win the games