WOW Johnny JOnes is for sure the worst coach in america . Easily. Getting totally blown out by Charlestown.
That's 2 straight miserable halves in a row.
"Mighty LSU" as some on here were proclaiming them.At least we aren't down 39-17 like LSU at Charleston....
That or we have alot of freshmen ..I think we are finding out tonight that all of our team Basketball I.Q. is contained in one person. It's nice to be a great athlete but basketball also requires skill.
you didn't think they would be good?"Mighty LSU" as some on here were proclaiming them.
My question is why aren't we running more stuff for Skal and Murray?? Seems like a free for all out there.
Drink every time Skal falls for a shot fake.
yes, they was down by 2 with 4 1/2 mins to go in game. Some of our posters are comicalDidn't this team give the number 2 team in the country a run?
This same team gave Maryland all they wanted 3 games ago.Cal said yesterday this was gonna be a "hard game." Surprise, surprise. He's been right.
Is Cal really starting Poythress - Lee- Skal together?
That is truly disgusting.
I don't think I want to know.I almost want a close game. We need to see if we can hit FTs in close games.
KSR Football
KSR Today: Kentucky is unranked, LSU is coming, and Lexington is ready
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Volleyball
No. 3 Kentucky VB drowns in The Swamp, loses 3-2 to No. 7 Florida
KSR Football
Henry Boyer has been a clutch touchdown machine for Kentucky