Momentum going into the half, our only problems can easily be corrected. Wow. Excited for the second half.
I like his poise in this game , he belongs out there and he knows it . Just one of those players that are built for the big situation . His free throws though , wonder how that plays out in close games .Isaiah Briscoe is a MAN.
Have to say, I've always been a little bit of a skeptic about him, but I see it now. Relentless, tough, competitive. Great D, great ballhandling, smart decisions.
NO,Did he really step out of bounds there?
We would be up double digits if it wasn't for our rebounding and whatever Plumlee they're playing.NO,
I love Briscoe,just take the ball to the hoop instead of trying to leave a dunk for the trailer dude,Cats missed too many bunnies or they'd be up double digits,Ratface will come out with some new dirty move Ref nagging
That might be his new schtick.You gotta love Briscoe flying around with the mouthpiece hanging out the side of his mouth.
I thought Plumlee was going into the army after last year?
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Preps
KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play Illinois in a closed preseason exhibition
KSR Football
Monday Huddle: Kentucky gets second shot at marquee home win
KSR Football
Kentucky unveils Power K helmets for throwback game vs. LSU