This. Sorry to say.Originally posted by FlCATFan:
I love Cal but this loss is on him.
Agreed!Originally posted by clew84:
Great season. Couldn't finish.
It's unfortunatw but the "1" will define this season
Exactly. Cal or somebody dropped the ball on game stragey. We started milking the clock with around three minutes left like we were up eight, I think we were up three, and I didn't have good a good feeling. When the two possessions with not even getting a shot off, that hit the rim, I knew it was over.Originally posted by screwduke:
Two straight shot clock violations just killed us. That was brutal.
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Football
Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks
KSR Football
Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
KSR Basketball
Your Chance to Purchase Kentucky Basketball Single-Game Tickets is Near