Yes.Originally posted by cacats:
If Wisc shoot 10 of 12 for 3s, can we win the game?
Maybe the players would know that better if they watched film of Wisconsin? I like Cal, but I do not understand watching zero film of your opponent.Originally posted by buckkiller:
Got to guard the 3 ball thats all you got to do!OMG I am about to break something!
Wow.Originally posted by CatPhight:
Getting murdered on the glass 9 rebounds to 2.
4 - 0 offensive boards.![]()
If they make 10 on only 12 attempts? It would mean our defense was terrible so it would be very hard for us to win.Originally posted by cacats:
If Wisc shoot 10 of 12 for 3s, can we win the game?
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: DeMarcus Henry arrives, Nasir Anderson cancels
KSR Football
UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win
KSR Football
Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Preps
KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7