Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, it's time for the BBN to rise. One more step towards the top of the mountain. Let's send kamisky home to celebrate his birthday early. Here we go time for 39-0!!!! Go big blue!!!!
Haha. Love that guy. Made me laugh! I'll go back to being terrified now.Originally posted by mrj-uk:
![]()
OH BOY !!! LET'S WIN OURS LIKE DUKE JUST DID !!! GO CATS !!!
I could hook you up.Originally posted by JasonSpear:
I'd seriously kill someone right now. Anyone have any enemies? haha
KSR Football
UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win
KSR Football
Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Preps
KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play Illinois in a closed preseason exhibition