all on Lyles and WCSOriginally posted by oldsports_:
wow, connaughton has 9 rebounds...........and a major putback dunk. wow
The pressure is getting to them. I knew it wouldOriginally posted by madison1329:
Well, we are done. Worst time of year to lose your 1st game
I don't know what Cal has to do with missing open jumpersOriginally posted by .S&C.:
I want to know why Calipari didn't have this team ready to play, where the offensive game plan is, and why he doesn't understand playing not to lose and getting our team ICE COLD has not helped in the least.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team
Rivals Football Recruiting
Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
KSR Football
Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
KSR
KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU