Somewhere Jay williams is standing on a ledge, hopefully battier is with him. Let's kick "Americas teams" A$$. Go big blue!!!!
Mr. New Era Cat, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soulOriginally posted by new era cat:
Anyone else think we start out slow?
I would be more worried about you if you were calm....lolOriginally posted by Bkocats:
stomach in knots - feeling kinda queasy. so yeah, I'm nervous as hell.
LET'S GO CATS!!
Sloppy start Aaron forced a bad shot, Lyles hands them the ball.Originally posted by SilentsAreGolden:
Not clicking on offense at all.
KSR Basketball
Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game
KSR
KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more
KSR
KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!