All right guys it's d-day for the Bearcats! Let get this party started right, take the lead, and never look back! Go big blue!!!!
huggins is the coach?Originally posted by Robcatt24:
I hate playing a Bob Huggins coached team.
Originally posted by buckkiller:
Oh $#!+ oh $#!+oh $#!+ oh $#!+oh $#!+ oh $#!+ oh $#!+ MY NERVES!! AAAAHHHHHHHG!#
Especially if the CATS get off to a fast start.Originally posted by CatPhight:
Odds that we see a cheap shot from the uc polecats?
I'd say even - would be surprised if we don't see a flagrant today.
Still living in 05' ?Originally posted by Robcatt24:
I hate playing a Bob Huggins coached team.
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Disrespect for Kentucky ahead of LSU Showdown
KSR Football
Kentucky Players Ready for Familiar Foes against LSU
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein
KSR Basketball
Kentucky MBB finalizes complete 2026-27 schedule
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play program-record 17 games on national TV