********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

Comebakatz3

Heisman
Aug 8, 2008
44,004
33,856
113
That was a foul on Harrison. It has become a bad part of basketball. However, if you lose the ball and dive on the floor after the ball it should be a walk.
 

BourbonBalz

All-American
Mar 5, 2005
11,430
9,235
0
Originally posted by ManRoar:

Originally posted by #1Wildcatfan4life:
Screw you man whore39;re. If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you.

This post was edited on 1/6 9:21 PM by #1Wildcatfan4life
Dont post ignorant things and I won't call you on the ignorant things. Pretty simple.... You would think
Shut your pie hole, punk.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR KSR Happy Hour: Counting down to Kentucky vs. LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football Joe Sloan Faces Tall Task Against Longtime Friend Blake Baker
  3. 03 KSR Football Randall Cobb named Kentucky's SEC Legend
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Zoom Action: Breaking down Kentucky MBB Pro Day film
  5. 05 KSR Football Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings