Cal dominated the SEC on the road in his two best years, going 14-2. This is "supposed" to be a similar team, just saying.Originally posted by .S&C.:
Worst I've seen us defensively all year.
ALL YEAR.
I'm saying this now. This team will NOT Go undefeated in conference play. The SEC is extremely underrated. It's a GOOD league. It's hard to go unbeaten in GOOD leagues. Ole miss is nowhere near the best team we will play this year In the sec, and we still might not win the opener.
Cal worst winning percentage breakdown since arriving is road conference record.
I'm not venting or melting down. I'm stating an opinion base on some facts.
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller good to go against No. 10 LSU
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club
KSR Football
Kentucky has been live underdog against top-10 teams
KSR Volleyball
Gut Check: No. 4 Kentucky volleyball saddles up after Florida stumble
KSR Basketball
What to know about next week's SEC Basketball Media Days