And the ignore list has grown again!!!!!! It must be Christmas.......[thumbsup]
Keaton, I'll periodically take you off it to see if we are in the SEC yet.....
Ignore me too. PleaseAnd the ignore list has grown again!!!!!! It must be Christmas.......[thumbsup]
Keaton, I'll periodically take you off it to see if we are in the SEC yet.....
As long as those on the board know it's really our firey pickles that get Holgs all amped up.... I'm ok with it Warez...Game announcers giving props to Holgs and the Red Bull. Ain't said a stinking word about me and TorontoEERs world famous pickles. That just about does it. Don't it!
A 26 year old dude shouldn't be able to JUKE our boys.
Looks like Stewart's kick-off coverage and return teams. No excuse for such poor special teams play.I thought our special teams problems were because of Deforest?
ILOL...ain't that the truth. Let's go here!
I ain't seen a real 'juke move' since I used it agin a couple of Lincoln County boys quite a few years ago. Juked four linebackers out of their shoes! And it was a day game! I must admit.............I never had the 'phantom' move.......which is probably the top move on every fans list. But................the 'juke move'...............Ole Warez had it![/QUO
put Hales inThis guy should be selling life insurance. Why is he taking us on 27 yard scrambles?
Remember, this DC is probably our next HC.
That's on Lambert
And he made a great decision on that TD.Howard throws a great deep ball !!!
WV Sports Football
How does Jason Chambers fit into West Virginia cornerback room?
WV Sports Football
WVU bowl projections: Where the Mountaineers could land after Week 4
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez doubles down on development, retention plan for WVU
WV Sports Football
Ryan Ward focused on consistency and growing as a blocker
WV Sports Football
Rodriguez: Protect College Sports Act will provide the structure we want