Official game day thread- Duke vs Lipscom

sheyduke

All-American
Apr 13, 2010
14,153
9,692
108
Good post. Totally agree that we have room to grow. I think the best three teams right now are Arizona, Michigan, and this one pains me to admit, UConn. I'm not as confident as I wish I was in the team outside of Cam.

Maybe I'm overreacting.
Good post Mac and I agree with you. I thought we’d see more out of Sarr but haven’t yet . Duke needs another scorer to help take the heat off of Evans shot .
my man concern was the turnovers were not forced . It was on dumb passes most the time . Team might be a little too much unselfish .
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mac9192
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football Football preview: Duke at Georgia Tech
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Basketball Blue Devils roll in first test against opposing team
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Basketball Live coverage: Belmont at Duke
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Basketball Scrimmage preview: Belmont at Duke
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Across the Beat: Getting to know Georgia Tech