Cal-Gon take him away.
Where’s your protest today? You are really making a difference. Keep up the great work!We are all miserable watching this team. We are all fed up with the constant revolving door of the One and Done. We all can see the coaching deficiencies of John Calipari. We are all tired of the biggest night of the basketball season being draft night. We can see the decline in our team since we lost Coach Payne and I think it’s obvious that he was the most important person on our coaching staff in developing these young kids. Let’s see how big we can make this thread in support of moving away from Coach Cal and starting fresh at the University of Kentucky.
T R I G G E R E DIs Cal not fired yet? I thought people typing “Bump” several times a day on a message board thread would’ve done the trick.
BumpIs Cal not fired yet? I thought people typing “Bump” several times a day on a message board thread would’ve done the trick.
BumpIs Cal not fired yet? I thought people typing “Bump” several times a day on a message board thread would’ve done the trick.
BumpIs Cal not fired yet? I thought people typing “Bump” several times a day on a message board thread would’ve done the trick.
Be gone, BEGOK!
KSR Basketball
UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
KSR Football
Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt