I hope he's right, Chris.My dad thinks Purdue is the best team, so there's that.
He said this weeks ago. He likes the way they play. He's old school.I hope he's right, Chris.
Excellent take Pisgah.Edey>>
Everyone else UConn >>> lets see if it’s enough
Thought this was interesting, so I took a closer look.U Conn is good but I think a bit overrated. They still could win; but Purdue is no Cinderella they are an experienced one seed. I do think Hurley gets them to play hard. They only have 2 top 100 high school players starting, which makes you wonder. They are doing something right. Hurley does seem to do well in the portal and has some luck with keeping guys around.
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
Devils Illustrated Football
How PFF graded Duke's defense against William & Mary
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
Devils Illustrated Football
How PFF graded Duke's offense against William & Mary
Rivals Football Recruiting
Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma