Just shows you can't take anything for granted in college football. CJF has it right ... 1-0 is all that matters each week.Final: 28-7, Duke
hard to believe
Isn’t there a lazy river there, or is that somewhere else?I’m sure all of this is helping Clemson in this game tonight
Amenities Include:
- Nine-hole miniature golf course
- Artificial wiffle ball diamond
- Sand Volleyball
- Horseshoe Pit
- Wading Pool with a Tiger Paw Monument
- Outdoor Kitchen
- Lounging Furniture
- 20 ft. Video Screen
- Pickle Ball Court
Yeah, the Clemson team is still on it drifting downriver to mediocrity!Isn’t there a lazy river there, or is that somewhere else?
All of that stuff is so last week.I’m sure all of this is helping Clemson in this game tonight
Amenities Include:
- Nine-hole miniature golf course
- Artificial wiffle ball diamond
- Sand Volleyball
- Horseshoe Pit
- Wading Pool with a Tiger Paw Monument
- Outdoor Kitchen
- Lounging Furniture
- 20 ft. Video Screen
- Pickle Ball Court
All of that stuff is so last week.
I think the Clemson players got confused and used the field as their "nap room".What happened to the nap room and playground slide?
Nap rooms are for closers!What happened to the nap room and playground slide?
Klubnik will be putting that playground slide to good use for the rest of the season.I think the Clemson players got confused and used the field as their "nap room".
BWI Football
Latest loss exposes Penn State's difficult reality: Improvement isn't enough
BWI Football
How did Penn State's players perform vs. USC? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
BWI
Penn State’s Loss to USC: What We Know From the Live Analysis
BWI Football
8 things I think after Penn State falls to USC 31-23: On Matt Campbell's game day struggles, a disappointment, and more
BWI Football
Penn State Sunday situation: The Lions don't lack an identity; it's the same as their record: Mediocre, and teetering on worse