Some won’t get that.We’re like taint. Just not quite there yet.
I laughed.
Some won’t get that.We’re like taint. Just not quite there yet.
We’re like taint. Just not quite there yet.
Then play NE Montana State and go O-fer.Why do these little White dudes ALWAYS come into Rupp and shoot better than our HS All-Americans???!!!!!!!
SICKENING!!:weary::weary::weary:
Why do these little White dudes ALWAYS come into Rupp and shoot better than our HS All-Americans???!!!!!!!
SICKENING!!:weary::weary::weary:
Cats playing well this half.
They've earned two pink dancing midgets thus far.
![]()
I saw nothing. Looked like that Russ Smith/Dakari Johnson flop from a few years back.face to face contact
he spit blood into the cup. and the towel had blood on it.I saw nothing. Looked like that Russ Smith/Dakari Johnson flop from a few years back.
Wow, THIS is supposed to be a good three point shooting team?????? Really?
KSR Basketball
Kentucky MBB finalizes complete 2026-27 schedule
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play program-record 17 games on national TV
KSR Basketball
Jasper Johnson's new coach retires 25 days before Oregon's first game
KSR Basketball
Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA