Yes aliens landed and wacked us offI figured this game was a no-brainer...did I miss anything?
I get an Alex Poythress feel when I look at Whitney. Hopefully he doesn't suffer a knee injury, but he looks like an adonis, but just develops slowly.I agree and I think Whitney will be a good player eventually. It just sucks that we need some new guys who know how to play for early season success, right now we have to many guys that are very raw. We also don’t have that Monk/Fox/Wall/ MKG/ Towns stud who can carry us.
Hmmm...I missed that part...Yes aliens landed and wacked us off
That’s awesomeCats playing well this half.
They've earned two pink dancing midgets thus far.
![]()
He has to take what he can get.
This isn't 2010 any more....
It was said. Commentator let it fly in the first halfHmmm...I missed that part...
Whitney was Cal's priority wing recruit. that wasnt a case of taking what you can get... thats a case of prioritizing athletes over basketball players.
Sestina is so in over his head at UK. He just can’t play at this level.
I'm glad they didn't call it. He should be embarrassed. He and Maxey need to stop playing hero ball.WTF Hagans wasn’t fouled???
I'm glad they didn't call it. He should be embarrassed. He and Maxey need to stop playing hero ball.
KSR
KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!
KSR Football
LOOK: Kentucky unveils the Power K Uniforms
KSR Basketball
UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)