Poor Juzang, he is so desperate to make a basket.
Maxey elite finisher at the rim.
Poor Juzang, he is so desperate to make a basket.
Not many negatives.. but that lapse by Whitney reminded me of the normal freshman problems we see every year.
Cal losing his mind is always hilarious.
Whitney.... Kid is not a one and done.
Tell that to JFcats22
Yea, I had to put him on ignore. Just seems odd someone can only write down criticism or complaints.
I know they want to run, but I'm hoping for some half court sets so Nick gets more touches.
This is a good practice game for him.
It’s not good; she’s currently on life supportSide note: I haven’t been on the board much until this past week. How is Cindog?
KSR Football
UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win
KSR Football
Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Preps
KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play Illinois in a closed preseason exhibition