I'm Oklahoma tonight. I'm a sick freak who wants to see what happens to DeBoer if Alabama loses, just for kicks.Can't wait--hoping this weekend is infinitely better than the opening weekend last year
Roll Tide!
Respect. A little chaos is always fun.I'm Oklahoma tonight. I'm a sick freak who wants to see what happens to DeBoer if Alabama loses, just for kicks.
Cous lives in ok city. I’m all soonertoniteI'm Oklahoma tonight. I'm a sick freak who wants to see what happens to DeBoer if Alabama loses, just for kicks.
yep, the more people who are upset, the betterI'm Oklahoma tonight. I'm a sick freak who wants to see what happens to DeBoer if Alabama loses, just for kicks.
DeBoer to Michigan?ou looking good.
What makes it official?Alright, it’s now an official thread. Remember, we’re to be on our best behavior, indoor voices, maximum of two profanities per post. Represent.
Tom's postWhat makes it official?
You might be correct. Certain individuals just hold childish grudges.Tom's post
Bama looks like they didn't learn for the Georgia game
I'm shocked the two G5 games are the later games tomorrowMiami-TA&M is the early game tomorrow, 12 Noon. That’s gonna be a good one.
I have a hard time believing that Alabama could come back from 0-17.Boy, the Alabama WR getting mugged, no call. Alabama is three series, zero first downs. Oklahoma DL getting good push.
DeBoer to Michigan?
They look terrible so far.I have a hard time believing that Alabama could come back from 0-17.
More likely, DeBoer to East Carolina.DeBoer to Michigan?
KDB is gonna get run out of town. They’re not gonna put up with this kind of show.bama is dog sh|t. What the f*ck are they doing in the playoff?
BWI Football
Penn State's Five Guys: Which Nittany Lions are pivotal in taking down USC?
BWI Football
Matt Campbell: Penn State's problems - and solutions - require a 'global' approach
BWI Football
The issues with Penn State's struggling run game are clear; fixing them is a much more challenging task
BWI Football
Penn State Head Coach Matt Campbell Press Conference: USC
BWI Football
Koby Howard injury update: What is the latest on the Penn State receiver before USC?