Official bye week score prediction thread

Gold*

Heisman
Dec 3, 2003
63,017
11,734
0
Tulsa has quite a bit of experience against bye this year, it I don’t see how that makes any difference compared to any other bye week. I know everyone is excited about our win against UCF, but I don’t think we can score this week and I’m worried about our ability to show up against nobody and nothing.

I predict we run the same running play over and over for no gain. Collins is due for a letdown and I predict he has zero tackles.

I can’t find any ticketing information for this. Anyone got a link?

I also predict that the concessions lines will be impossibly long.
 
  • Like
Reactions: bluegold70

HuffyCane

Heisman
Dec 25, 2004
28,488
14,605
0
Beating the Opens of Bye is a really needed matchup before the critical Homecoming game against Cincy
 
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 4 updates at Texas, Ole Miss, Florida & more