Official Bowl Game Thread

TulsaCane12

Senior
Jan 13, 2011
1,376
640
113
Could you all please stop with the if Brin were in wed be up by 20 talk. You have no idea what would happen.. he played a quarter and all of a sudden hes our savior. Smith has played well today aside from that Int. I'd like to see Brin, but hes not getting in so stop bitching about it
 

nevadanatural

All-American
Dec 3, 2003
13,463
7,960
113
Brin to Rogers could be a great combo next year. I’m really looking forward to seeing Hayden Grant next year with a full year of weight training, he’s made some great plays as a true freshman.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tulsafanzz

Original TULSAFAN

All-Conference
Oct 11, 2016
3,037
1,005
0
Could you all please stop with the if Brin were in wed be up by 20 talk. You have no idea what would happen.. he played a quarter and all of a sudden hes our savior. Smith has played well today aside from that Int. I'd like to see Brin, but hes not getting in so stop bitching about it
He's got like 80 yards and a pick 6. Yeah... I suppose it's not terrible for him.
 

TU1NNJ

All-American
Sep 23, 2004
8,448
6,636
113
Could you all please stop with the if Brin were in wed be up by 20 talk. You have no idea what would happen.. he played a quarter and all of a sudden hes our savior. Smith has played well today aside from that Int. I'd like to see Brin, but hes not getting in so stop bitching about it
I haven’t called for Brin but Smith has got to pull the ball and run some on the read. He can get 7-10 yards.
 
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa at Navy: Can the Hurricane get its season back on track?
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa Football is putting a premium on speed
  3. 03 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Injury may have made Baylor Hayes a better quarterback
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa must bounce back quickly to stay in conference race
  5. 05 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa Football searching for answers after second straight loss