BECHT IS OFFLouder please
He was tutored by Ricky Rahne at Old Dominion.This QB blows. He’s the best player on our team.
I T return to 11How did we just score, pick 6? Don't have Peacock.
It's on NBCSN if you have thatHow did we just score, pick 6? Don't have Peacock.
Get Walmart plus trial for $1 and it comes with peacock for free. That is how I am watching.How did we just score, pick 6? Don't have Peacock.
Field goal, 3-0How did we just score, pick 6? Don't have Peacock.
Thank you. I finally found a game tracker on CBS sports so I can follow. The weasels at ESPN don't let you see play by play on their site.Field goal, 3-0
Pick-6, 10-0
Interception, returned to Wisconsin 11 YL, Becht up the gut for TD, 17-0
He has been a little disappointing this year. Strange.I feel like Anthony donkoh is just becoming a liability in run blocking. Maybe he always has been?
Hard to say. The two INTs were poorly thrown and easy picks. Rojas looked good running down Joseph on 2nd and 1.I know it was the first game and non-conference, but so far we look better on D than Notre Dame did.
They tried that early...worked a little with Peoples on his second drive. We're just playing too many guys...there's no cohesionThink they need to pass to open up running game
Agreed but Joseph wasn't nearly this confused against ND. Though maybe they just weren't showing much week 1. Joseph is never "good"Hard to say. The two INTs were poorly thrown and easy picks. Rojas looked good running down Joseph on 2nd and 1.
BWI Recruiting
High School Recap: Future Penn State cornerbacks shine to close out September
BWI Football
Leaving outcome to chance, Penn State's complementary football fails
BWI Football
Wisconsin took away Penn State's best throw and stopped the run with one tweak: Film Review
BWI Football
Penn State bowl projections: Where could the Lions play in the postseason after losing to Wisconsin?
BWI Recruiting
Penn State recruits weigh in after Wisconsin heartbreak: 'I don't see them losing another game this year'