Awesome, best we can hope for now is a tie given that we have zero TOs and USC has 3 (i.e., use most of clock before scoring).
He has in the last quarter.You're all being overly critical again
Yes I agree on the time management but not that we won't win a game
We're playing a team almost everyone though would kill us and it's a one score game
Becht took a horrible sack but hasn't played poorly
at least we do not have to worry about you losing your ****.If we run into the line on this drive, I am going to lose my ****.
Awesome, best we can hope for now is a tie given that we have zero TOs and USC has 3 (i.e., use most of clock before scoring).
He hasn't. Even the throw on the fumble was goodHe has in the last quarter.
Ha! I once went TDY to Eskisehir. They housed US nukes there and security was no joke. Had pass through two .50 cal machine gun nests after you passed through the front gate.Eskisehir is the WORST WR in college FB
Who the **** is gonna want to come play here now? We are irrelevant for years maybe a decade. **** you Pat Kraft. ******* loser
I‘m definitely not too invested. Something about poor tackling teams make them hard to root for. I guess because you know what‘s coming.I hate this team.
100% agree.That's a shame...
It's why we need Howard...another game we may have won with him
BWI Football
First Impressions of Penn State's 31-23 loss to USC
BWI
Penn State vs. USC Film Review: Lions trying to fix holes, can't exploit weaknesses
BWI Football
Latest loss exposes Penn State's difficult reality: Improvement isn't enough
BWI Football
How did Penn State's players perform vs. USC? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
BWI
Penn State’s Loss to USC: What We Know From the Live Analysis