It's going to be close.....We might not make the playoff at this rate.
3rd down defense makes you want to pukeUSC up to 400 yards of Total Offense - they're probably good for a couple more TDs even if we kick a couple more FGs....... brutal.
How many times has Lynn pulled the wrong lever on 3rd-&-long rushing only 3? Brutal.
I thought he was a difference maker. I thought wrong.Rocco didn't need to leave the pocket on 3rd
Very concerning with the absolute lack of defensive pressure and play calling. Sorry, Lynn is not the answer even with better players.We could cry about it, or we could just accept that we’re not very good, and the most we can hope for in the short term is somewhat competitive games. Either way, what’s going to happen is going to happen.
We need to hold on to those timeouts for when we’re down 45-23.One timeout left with 9:44 to go. Just keeps getting better.
Just crappy.
Why did you think that? I don't know if anyone ever said or implied he was thatI thought he was a difference maker. I thought wrong.
It's kinda our thingI see nothing has changed. Defense gives up an easy score after an offensive score. Seen that a bunch.
Yet we're down 8 tonightLack of talent.
Toledo would beat this team again.
I don’t think they realize that they need to be running hurry-up now.
Sadly he looked shortFirst down Penn State! Refs - “Hey, we better review that!!l
I’m all for finding overlooked 3-star players that can be developed. I think that football scouting is similarly medieval to the way baseball scouting was pre-2000s. But yeah… you gotta be able to get some studs, too.Campbell is going to have to learn to do more with more. Still has this ISU underdog mindset.
They're not...they're down a scoreNot like they're down 2 scores or anything.
With how they do in the red zone, 8 points is 2 scores.They're not...they're down a score
I don't think any coach sees 8 as 2 possessions
They pretty much have to score a TD here they're using so much time. Gone 20 yards and already used 2 minutes of clock.
In reality yesWith how they do in the red zone, 8 points is 2 scores.
I wouldn’t have brought him in at all, but now that we’re stuck with him, we probably have to suffer through at least another season of his defense with more of “his players” to see if he can make it work.Very concerning with the absolute lack of defensive pressure and play calling. Sorry, Lynn is not the answer even with better players.
...3 scores.With how they do in the red zone, 8 points is 2 scores.
BWI Football
First Impressions of Penn State's 31-23 loss to USC
BWI
Penn State vs. USC Film Review: Lions trying to fix holes, can't exploit weaknesses
BWI Football
Latest loss exposes Penn State's difficult reality: Improvement isn't enough
BWI Football
How did Penn State's players perform vs. USC? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
BWI
Penn State’s Loss to USC: What We Know From the Live Analysis