Because a trick play got block up--him obvious our best back--has been all yearHanson is brutal! Sit him!!!
You're still pretending he's not our best back and using that play as an argument#21 needs to NOT be on the football field.
‘Him obvious our best back’. About sums it up….Because a trick play got block up--him obvious our best back--has been all year
casue Mouser is a clown!!!Why run a gadget paly when you finally have things starting to go well???
There's not much there for him .Hanson is brutal! Sit him!!!
oh no--I wrote something incorrectly on a message board and because you have no argument this was your reply--thanks for proving me right kiddo‘Him obvious our best back’. About sums it up….
Exactly. Terrible call by Mouser.Why run a gadget paly when you finally have things starting to go well???
I don't think I have ever seen a RB throw a play like that away. Almost every back is going to try to make a move there to get around the defender. Should he have? Sure--but the play call is the problemHated the play call, but he's gotta throw that away.
Outside of one run, and not counting the trick play, he’s got 3 carries for 5 yards….your obsession with him is weird.Because a trick play got block up--him obvious our best back--has been all year
You write incorrectly because you have to reply to every single post or comment anybody makes. Glad you Mom’s basement has strong WiFioh no--I wrote something incorrectly on a message board and because you have no argument this was your reply--thanks for proving me right kiddo
Gotta be a relative or something…Outside of one run, and not counting the trick play, he’s got 3 carries for 5 yards….tour obsession with him is weird.
Which is fine--that's normal--do you want some of Barkley's days (he's not on that level but the point stands)Outside of one run, and not counting the trick play, he’s got 3 carries for 5 yards….tour obsession with him is weird.
Jimmah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!That's just sad--even for you
Upset Va Tech lost again?
My mother died in 2007--wish I could be hanging out in her basement but I was married with kids before your dumbass graduated.You write incorrectly because you have to reply to every single post or comment anybody makes. Glad you Mom’s basement has strong WiFi
Just proving you’ve been wrong a long time. Thanks for clarifying.My mother died in 2007--wish I could be hanging out in her basement but I was married with kids before your dumbass graduated.
UCLA did that a ton today so did NebraskaCan't rush three in the big ten, you'll get chewed up every time
Ahhh...does the former all Big XII RB getting playing time over the guy that had a big scrimmage game against Clemson upset you?Just proving you’ve been wrong a long time. Thanks for clarifying.
When Hansen breaks one for 80, I’ll give him the leeway that I give Barkley. Dumb comparison.Which is fine--that's normal--do you want some of Barkley's days (he's not on that level but the point stands)
#21 needs to NOT be on the football field.
You're all being ridiculous--watch his TD run against NorthwesternThat run by USC #2 where everything was clogged up but he took it outside for 5 yards is something Hansen is athletically incapable of doing.
Can't play three man line against a good QB defending the entire field. You do that in the red zone where you can flood a limited coverage area.UCLA did that a ton today so did Nebraska
I tend to agree but most teams mix that in
Not getting pass rush with 3 guys rushing!! Terrible schemesNo pass rush at all….Everyone is wide open…and we couldn’t tackle a 90 year old grandma. Other than that this defense is playing great
BWI
Penn State’s Loss to USC: What We Know From the Live Analysis
BWI Football
8 things I think after Penn State falls to USC 31-23: On Matt Campbell's game day struggles, a disappointment, and more
BWI Football
Penn State Sunday situation: The Lions don't lack an identity; it's the same as their record: Mediocre, and teetering on worse
BWI Football
Penn State confronts talent gap problem, Lions' identity described in an ugly way, and more of what they're saying
BWI Football
Penn State report card: Grading the Lions after their 31-23 loss to USC