Official 2024 PSU - WVU Game Thread

rem524

Sophomore
Oct 28, 2021
86
154
33
They showed the replay of the WVU diving catch and it looked incomplete. The receivers right hand slid off the ball while it was hitting the ground.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bones80
Sep 10, 2013
18,437
13,440
113
Missing the game because I drove my wife to some antique store; we happy? Seems ‘not bad’ so far for first game of the season…
TiVo bro u got this. You think you got woman problems moms turns 39 in sept and she expects 30 days of celebration. I was pouring a vodka and she asked me what we’re doing manana for her birthday
 
  • Like
Reactions: Midnighter

Metal Mike

Junior
Oct 28, 2021
162
265
63
They showed the replay of the WVU diving catch and it looked incomplete. The receivers right hand slid off the ball while it was hitting the ground.
I agree, I think this is why PSU called a time out to have the refs look at the "catch". There was a long TV break and I never heard if there was a review.
 

Midnighter

Heisman
Jan 22, 2021
12,806
21,279
113
TiVo bro u got this. You think you got woman problems moms turns 39 in sept and she expects 30 days of celebration. I was pouring a vodka and she asked me what we’re doing manana for her birthday

I’m recording it. Also this part of California is stunning. I can see why people want to live and die here.
 

JWB389

All-Conference
May 16, 2017
1,056
1,340
113
Did he get? Noooo! Penn State holds….Welcome back to Camelot

Edit: What? There’s no way he got that.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Shadow99
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Recruiting Inside Lasch: Everything Penn State fans need to know ahead of biggest recruiting weekend of Matt Campbell era
  2. 02 BWI Football Projecting Penn State's offensive depth chart vs. USC
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State’s Offensive Struggles Aren’t About Athleticism. Here’s the Data
  4. 04 BWI Football 5 bold predictions for Penn State-USC: Will the Lions get back in the win column at the White Out?
  5. 05 BWI Football Behind Enemy Lines: Lincoln Riley under pressure as USC heads to Penn State