It's your feed. It's loud. Not great but ok loud. This is the feed I am usingIs it my feed or is the stadium quiet?
http://www.vipleague.se/american-fo...an-st.-(4)-at-rutgers-live-stream-online.html
It's your feed. It's loud. Not great but ok loud. This is the feed I am usingIs it my feed or is the stadium quiet?
K I thought it was strange cause the crowd looks good and it doesn't seem to be as loud as that size crowd normally is. Especially for a 0-0 gameIt's your feed. It's loud. Not great but ok loud. This is the feed I am using
http://www.vipleague.se/american-fo...an-st.-(4)-at-rutgers-live-stream-online.html
As well as on the sidelines.We are so overmatched in the trenches it is ridiculous
Does anyone else seem concerned that our line linemen tend to be lost as our dbs? Need a new line coach
What offense?The offense will lose this game for us tonight
The sad thing is that we may actually have one, but we'll never know for sure.Imagine if we had a qb weapon?
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball HC Brandin Knight's Villanova Postgame Press Conference
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball falls to Villanova in its first scrimmage
The Knight Report
Rutgers vs Maryland odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Terrapins
The Knight Report Basketball
How to watch Rutgers / Villanova; Pregame Info, More: Gameday Central